Welcome to my world.

A quick snippet from my world. I started triathlons when i was 12 in the northwest of W.A and never have looked back. The bikes and gear were pretty simple back then but it was great fun. Now the gear is a bit more high tech but just as much fun. In February 2010, I took the next step in my racing and full filled a small childhood dream of mine, I gained endorsment as a pro triathlete. Now the fun really begins and the training intensifies 10 fold.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Say hello to my little friends

Once the Christmas holidays are done and dusted and all your left with is the chrissy cheer around the hips, all you want to do is get your arse back in the saddle and work it off. Only problem is that this time of year its either raining, windy, humid and nice and warm or if your really lucky it'll be a combination of all four - like it has been over the last week. Don't get me wrong, I love the heat and humidity and much prefer it over wet and cold, but when your riding everyday, you start to get a bit tender in places that are best not mentioned (but you can use your imagination) and you require something to give a bit of relief and here it is - Beljum Budder. This fantastic cream helps soothe the current saddle sores, relieves the rubbing, stops the chaffing and helps prevent the sores from coming back.
When using it don't be sigh, splash it in there and give it a good rub, you won't be disappointed.


Here is a my other little friend. We all know about the
joys of compression garments, some say they work
some say they don't but I'm gunna have to say that
they do. After a hard days training I've been relaxing in
my Linebreak compression shorts and calf guards
and even wearing them to bed. There's nothing better
than waking up in the morning and having little to no
soreness in the legs and feel like you can do it all over again.
I'm going to have to put a little plug in here for Linebreak and say that the quality of the garment is far better than other compression garments that I have used in the past. They hold there tightness really well - I'm still on my first pair and it's been just under 2 years now. A definite must for the semi serious athlete.




No comments: